JProfiler is a handy, trial version Windows program, belonging to the category Development software with subcategory Java (more specifically Security & Optimization).
More about JProfiler
JProfiler is a program that takes up less storage than most software in the category Development software. It's a very popular software in United States, China, and India.
Since the program has been added to our selection of software and apps in 2007, it has managed to obtain 10,113 installations, and last week it had 14 downloads.
Its current version is 5.0 and was updated on 10/5/2007. It's available for users with the operating system Windows 95 and previous versions, and it is only available in English.
- Powerful triggers and actions
- Support for reading and writing HPROF memory snapshot files
- VM telemetries overhaul with additional VM telemetries
- Redesigned session settings
- Call tracer view
- eclipse integration: support for WTP launch configurations
- JProfiler MBean for controlling the profiling agent